TO VIEW IN A WEB BROWSER: CLICK HERE
EXXXOTICA’s Return To New Jersey Proves Triumphant On All Fronts
The Nation’s Largest Event Dedicated To Love & Sex Closes Out 2013 Schedule With Another Successful Weekend And Gears Up For 2014 Kick-Off In Atlantic City In April (October 7, 2013 – EDISON, NJ) With three days of non-stop action this weekend, EXXXOTICA New Jersey (www.nj.eXXXoticaexpo.com) once again took the Garden State by storm. For the sixth straight year, over 20,000 attendees descended on the New Jersey Expo and Convention Center in Edison and helped EXXXOTICA further its status as the largest event in the country dedicated to love and sex for their 20th show overall. and an increased attendance for 2014 of just over 10 percent growth.
EXXXOTICA treated fans to well over 24 hours of enticing stage shows, sultry and informative seminars and unforgettable after parties — all in just three days. Men, women and couples lined up to meet over 150 stars, including legends such as Ron Jeremy and Jenna Jameson. Jenna, who made her first appearance at an adult-related event in over seven years and her first-ever in New Jersey, had hundreds of fans lining up hours in advance of her scheduled signing time. The frenzied anticipation of her arrival called for extra security, as a chance to meet the superstar has been so rare. A member of the show’s management likened the scene to the line of people waiting to ride a roller coaster at Great Adventure. But Jameson wasn’t the only star attracting excited fans. Attendees were also able to meet more of their favorites, such as Asa Akira, Lisa Ann, jessica drake, Stormy Daniels, Tori Black, Allie Haze, Lexi Belle, Tasha Reign and dozens more including mainstream gossip page fixtures such as “Tan Mom” and “Weinergate” centerpiece, Sydney Leathers.
Over 100 exhibitors showcasing the wild to the mild packed the convention center floor, giving attendees a shopping experience to remember. Many returning exhibitors reported record sales for any EXXXOTICA event, and new companies expressed their desire to return to future shows due in large part to an increased attendance for EXXXOTICA New Jersey of just over 10% from last year’s event.
EXXXOTICA New Jersey was the fourth and final show of 2013 for producers Three Expo Events, who also saw record-setting shows in Chicago and Fort Lauderdale, as well as the launch of EXXXOTICA Atlantic City this past April.
“This was an incredible year for EXXXOTICA,” said J. Handy, the expo’s director and creator. “With our Atlantic City launch, a successful move from Miami Beach to Fort Lauderdale and increased attendance in Chicago and Edison this year, we couldn’t have asked for anything more. Thank you to all of the fans, stars and companies for your support this year, and we promise to continue making EXXXOTICA bigger and better for years to come. 2014 is going to be epic!”
Plans are already fast and furious for EXXXOTICA Atlantic City, which will be returning to the Trump Taj Mahal Casino and Hotel, April 11-13, 2014. One of the main events of the weekend will once again be the presentation of the EXXXOTICA Fan Choice Awards (www.thefannys.com) — adult entertainment’s only awards show chosen by the fans, for the fans. Over 250,000 votes were recorded for last year’s debut of “The Fannys,” and 2014’s version will be another star-studded spectacular which will take place at the Taj Mahal’s Xanadu Theater. There are also other major developments and enhancements on tap for EXXXOTICA Atlantic City, which will be announced in the coming weeks and months leading up to it.
Information on all shows is available at the www.eXXXoticaExpo.com website. For those interested in securing booth space and sponsorships for EXXXOTICA in New Jersey, as well as Fort Lauderdale and Chicago for 2014, please contact email@example.com or call (267) 909-9760.
For media inquiries, please email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Copyright © 2013 - Three Expo Events, LLC. All rights reserved.TO UNSUBSCRIBE: CLICK HERE
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Monday, September 23, 2013
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Friday, April 26, 2013
Who knows what caused DK to step out and get on Ray J. Could be anything from his cockiness, his womanizing ways or his new single "I Hit It First". Whatever the reason; DK has shown that he is tired of
Ray J's buffoonery. Well we all agree.
Let's see how far this beef goes. Maybe Ray J will show us the Real him. The Punk hiding behind the Money and Women. lol.
You can Follow DK at http://twitter.com/DK_KEY
@rayj I thought they kicked out all the clowns so #RealRnB can come back. Guess You Didn't get the Memo. #UniverSoulCircusAssNigga lol— DK (Prince of R&B) (@DK_KEY) April 25, 2013
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Recently Ray J released a song named "I Hit It First", which many have said is a reference towards Kim Kardashian despite his failed attempts to deny it. Maybe its his "Cocky" ways or the fact that the art for the song is a pixelated photo of Kim Kardashian. Lol.
In Other News, someone else besides Kanye West has spoke out and fired shots.
Prince of R&B DK (you may remember him from the Platinum Group GS Boyz who had the hit single "Stanky Legg"), DK stated on facebook and twitter "That dude Ray J is retarded. He can't sing and he definitely didn't fuck Kim Kardashian first. #GuessWhoDid".
I don't know about yall, but I think DK knows something we don't know and
he definitely thinks Ray J's track is childish.
You Be the Judge of that.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Thursday, March 14, 2013
1) When exactly did you start your career as a Masseuse? What motivated you towards this career path?
- I started my career in 2005 and graduated as Valedictorian in 2006. I was motivated by two friends of mine at a factory I used to work at. I gave them shoulder massages during a break.
2) Where is your Office located?
- I am located in Detroit, Mi and I provide on-site calls as well.
3) What type of clientele do you cater to?
- My type of clientele I cater to are women from the age range of 24 and up.
4) Have you had any celeb clientele? If so, Who?
- I have had celeb clientele such as Roxy Reynolds, Chyanne Jacobs, Carmen Hayes, Kelly Starrxx, Cherokedass,
Pillowtawkxxx, Noir Production and a few others.
5) What type of massages and treatments do you offer?
- I offer Swedish Massages, Deep Tissue Massages, Golf Ball Massages, Heated Bamboo Stick Massages, Pre-natal Massages. I also cater to Pamper Parties and Corporate events.
6) Who would you like to be able to massage during the course of your career?
- I would love to give Oprah, First Lady Michelle Obama,Tina Turner, Beyonce, Rihanna,
TheRealPinkyxxx, Nona Malone and Ms. VickiFox massages.
7) What is the best treatment someone can get?
- The best treatment is a 90 minute massages,because it allows me too spend extar time on those tight areas.
8) What makes you different from other Masseuse?
- First off I am a massage therapist not a masseuse
9) How long have you been a Masseuse?
- I have been a massage therapist for 7 1/2 years
10) Let everyone know why they should come to you instead of your competitors.
- The reason you should come see me is that i love my career and I am very passionate about what I do and treat each client like a VIP. My rates are very reasonable.